Re: eth0 - possible standby mode

Using the default debian 2.4.27-10.0 kernel?

If yes... It's got a network bug... (or a not applied patch for some pci
chipset i believe). If you wanna use a debian kernel, you should use the
older 2.4.27-8.0. Worked fine(/better) for me :)

You should be able to find it somewhere on the net I guess. Complete name
should be: kernel-image-2.4.27-r5k-cobalt_2.4.27-8.040815-1_mipsel.deb

i'm sure google will find it somewere for you, and if not maybe I have it
still somewhere...

good luck

/me

--
... the HIGHWAY is made out of LIME JELLO and my HONDA is a barbequeued
OYSTER!  Yum!