eth0 - possible standby mode

Hello All,

Does anyone know if the primary ethernet interface of the Cube 2
has a standby mode ?

I'm facing the problem that eth0 not allways works. When I look
at the backside the line detection led is not allways on. When
I send data/request to the internet (eth1 -> eth0) the data led goes on
together
with the line led. Sometimes the line led will stay on and sometimes not.

Changing cables doesn't help and reseting the modem either.

eth0 is connected to an ADSL modem that is allways on
eth1 is connected to the internal network

Best regards,

Jacob