Re: network hangup

> ok now i'm in some massive problem. I can't reinstall my qube since the
> bugger keeps on downloading that wretched kernel. Network lives about 1
> minut. I can manage to get the thing a bit to live with a massive number of
> reboots. But I can't really get the patch which was posted to work. So can
> someone very please tell me literaly step by step how I should get it to
> work.
>
> Thank in advance

Take a look at this page:

http://people.debian.org/~pm/deb-cobalt-howto.txt

If you're familiar with setting up an NFS and DHCP server, that should
work pretty well.  It's fairly straight-forward and I've never had any
problems with it.

~Ryan
--
I have often wondered if the majority of mankind ever pause to reflect
upon the occasionally titanic significance of dreams, and of the