Re: network hangup

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janko Knops" <polthemol@home.nl>
To: <debian-mips@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: network hangup

----- Original Message ----- From: "Link" <astrallink@gmail.com>
To: <"polthe..."@home.nl>
Cc: <debian-mips@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:27 PM

Take a look at this thread:

http://tinyurl.com/cmgnb

Harald has made available for us the previous 2.4.27 kernel binary,
which works.  If it works for you, make sure to let this list know so
the debian maintainers will see it's an issue.

-Ryan

--

I think I've "solved" the problem already, Kolo refuses to load, so reinstall it will be :)

But is it possible maybe to config apt in such ways that it wont update the kernel-image, only the rest ?