"Kernel panic" while installing Qube 2

Hello all,

I try to install Debian Sarge on a machine Qube 2 (Q28 143 NAE).

I followed steps explained in the message from:
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2004/05/msg00032.html

Packages are installed: tftpd, dhcp3-server, nfs-user-server on a
machine "server" Debian Sarge. And NFS exports "/nfsroot" which has
files from this link:

http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-mipsel/current/images/cobalt/nfsroot.tar.gz

On the serial console, I got error message during "Debian installer"
stage:

__alloc_pages: 0-order allocation failed (gfp=0x1d2/0)
VM: killess cp
Killed
Kernel panic: Attempted to kill init!

Did somebody get the same problem and an idea to solve it ?

Thanks for your help.

Truong