Re: Installing Debian on O2 HOWTO

On Apr 5, 2005 5:22 PM, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:

> 14+, I still don't understand why arcboot is not installed
> automatically.  Can you reproduce this problem?  If so, can you save
> the files from /var/log somewhere and send them to me?

Strangely enough, the system I sent the PANIC message about was able
to install the arcboot during install (after I removed the mismatching
memory modules).  In fact, I was able to partition manually, without
stepping out of the flow of the install as I described in my howto.
These are strange quirks about the Debian installer that I've noticed
even in the i386 installers.

I've included the contents of the /var/log/debian-installer directory,
less the cdebconf/ subdirectory.  If you need that as well, let me
know.  I've also updated the page.

--
Jiann-Ming Su