Re: can't partition disk?

 Hi Harald,

 I was thinking of doing something similar, but the only experience I've had
installing a system manually was with Linux From Scratch, which is way too
different (and I don't want to end up with a compile-based system in my
200MHz O2 ;-)

 Can you please elaborate a little on the steps you took to accomplish this?
Does debootstrap set up the basic system software, esp. glibc, init, apt and
arcboot?

 Thank you :-)