Re: kaffe in sarge

>> $ apt-get source kaffe
>> $ cd kaffe-1.1.4.PRECVS8
>> $ echo "INITRP_ENGINE = yes" > debian/rules.mips-linux
>> $ debuild (or dpkg-buildpackage or what you want to build the package)

Thiemo> It builds, with lots of seemingly generic compiler warnings.

Thank you for testing.

Please clarify a bit before falling down to interp engine.  Do the
kaffe packages built without "INTRP_ENGINE = yes" work on officially
supported debian-mips(el) platform?

On my platform(mipsel), jit3 kaffe (both pthread and jthread) could
not run even HelloWorld program (result in OutOfMemoryError).  Is this
same for other debian-mips(el) platforms?

---
Atsushi Nemoto