Debian on Qube1 (without serial console)

Various people were interested in running Debian on a Qube1 (without
serial console) a few months ago.  I prepared a base image and while
it worked for one person it didn't work for others.  Someone recently
contacted me about Qube1 again and I've made an updated base image
available.  If you follow the instructions posted in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2004/10/msg00036.html you should
now be able to get a working system (including network support with
the internal card).

This base image is sarge as of 2005-01-11 and has (compressed) 89 MB.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/