Qube2 .config

Hi all,

I'm running a Qube2 and have Debian installed and working fine. The only problem
I seem to have is that I need to have ipforwarding as I'm using both nics. One
runs onto the LAN the other is connected to a WiFi router. Everything works ok
but the Qube isnt routing as it should.
I've edited /etc/network/options and said YES to the ip_forward option but I
dont think its setup in the kernel. My kernel is 2.4.27.

My next step is to compile my own kernel, which I've done on i386 arch many
times before. What I could do with is someones .config who has a working
.config for a Qube2. Anyone? Please... :-)

Cheers all!
Simon