Re: Debian Woody on SGI O2

* Ulrich Teichert <krypton@ulrich-teichert.org> [2004-11-21 19:44]:
> YES! The installer comes up now, beautiful! I think I'll wait for CD
> images for the actual installation, though, because I only have a
> lousy ISDN-line (ONE B-channel...) and it would take too long to
> download even a minimum installation of sarge.

I doubt we'll have specific CD images for O2.  However, it should in
theory be possible to take a sarge mips CD images, download the O2
image, boot the O2 image and then do the install from CD.  Note that I
haven't actually tried this, though.

http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/mips/rc2/
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/cd-images/debian-weekly/mips/
--