Re: How to Install Debian Linux (MIPS) to SGI O2 ?

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 08:52:05PM +0200, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> I'd rather prefer to make the 64bit parts of the gcc configuration
> runtime-selectable with a command line switch. Which would mean the
> mips*- and mips64*- configs would only differ in the default ABI and
> in the amount of libraries built. This can be done in the normal gcc,
> and is hopefully also deemed useful upstream.
That's what I'd like to see too, and what I've actually been working in
so far.
But this isn't going to happen with proper n32/n64 glibcs and an updated
gcc which won't happen for sarge. That's the only reason why I proposed
the above.
Cheers,
 -- Guido