How to Install Debian Linux (MIPS) to SGI O2 ?

Hello all,

I'm new to Debian Linux. I had an experience on
install Debian Linux (sparc) to Sun Enterprise server
E250 once, which is very direct to me. Now I want to
install Debian Linux to SGI/MIPS platform. I had
downloaded the CDs (mips iso file) from debian
site/mirror and had burnt it. I had try to install
using CDROM drive, but it cannot (the CD are not
bootable).

Can anybody tell me the detail step to install the
Debian to SGI/MIPS.

Thanks very much....

- Orang Ipoh -