Re: Indy's video input, sound

On Saturday 22 May 2004 21:18, Ladislav Michl wrote:
> > > 	- A hal2 driver for sound (output works perfectly... and you say input
> > > doesn't? why?)
> >
> > Because that part of the driver isn't written yet.
>
> It is already written, but hardware doesn't work as I'd expect. Any help
> with debugging would be greatly appreciated.

	Sure, love to. How? Do I just try to record some audio and see if anything
goes wrong or should I use more specific tools?

> > > 	- A vino driver. However, when I try to load it, modprobe fails and a
> > > dmesg shows the following message: "VINO: failed to read revision
> > > register". Anybody knows what can cause this?
>
> Strange. Please show output of hinv command as Thiemo suggested below.

	System: IP22
	Procesor: 150 MHz R5000, with FPU
	Primary I-cache size: 32 Kbytes
	Primary D-cache size: 32 Kbytes
	Secondary cache size: 512 Kbytes
	Memory size: 64 Mbytes
	Graphics: Indy 24-bit
	SCSI Disk: scsi(0)disk(1)
	SCSI Disk: scsi(0)disk(2)
	Audio: Iris Audio Processor: version A2 revision 4.1.0

--
Es preferible una iniciativa que no tuvo éxito, a no hacer.
                -- Anónimo.