Re: Please test CoLo 1.15-1

In August Marcus did wrote:
" After I managed to install sarge on my Qube I would like to update my kernel because I need support for my SBLive in this box."

but I dont know if he did get the SBLive to work.

Today I tried with the following commands to get my SBLive (EMU10K1) to work, but after installing awesfx/ilbasound2
modprobe did tell me that there is no module for the emu10k1 :-((

Any Ideas?

The Commands I did try:

% apt-cache search emu10k1
awesfx - utility programs for AWE32/64 and Emu10k1 driver

% apt-get install awesfx
  awesfx libasound2

% modprobe emu10k1
modprobe: Can't locate module emu10k1

% find / -name emu*

% lspci
0000:00:0a.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Live! EMU10k1 (rev 07) 0000:00:0a.1 Input device controller: Creative Labs SB Live! MIDI/Game Port (rev 07)

% apt-get install libasound2
libasound2 is already the newest version.

% install awesfx
awesfx is already the newest version.

% find / -name awe*

% find / -name "EMU10K1*"

% cd 2.4.26-r5k-cobalt
% ls
kernel modules.generic_string modules.isapnpmap modules.pcimap modules.usbmap modules.dep modules.ieee1394map modules.parportmap modules.pnpbiosmap pcmcia