RE: Colo 1.14 Boot Problems / NFS 'udp: no matching socket' fix

Hi Gerald,

This is a small world - I bought a psu for a Qube 2 from you about a month
ago! (UK Customs got me though - an extra $17.oo to pay!)

Edit /boot/default.colo so the line that sets up the root partition looks
like this:

execute root=/dev/hda2 console=ttyS0,115200

where 115200 is the baud rate that you want to use, 115200 is pretty much
the default.

Nick

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com