Re: Debian Woody on SGI O2

* Pawel Tecza <pawel.tecza@poczta.fm> [2004-11-09 15:19]:
> > I've now put sarge images for the SGI O2 (IP32) with R5K CPUs on the
> > web: http://www.cyrius.com/debian/o2/  Sorry it has taken so long.
>
> Thank you very much, Martin! I'll try them soon.

Right, there's something I forgot to mention.  I only tested them with
the serial console but in theory framebuffer should work as well.
Confirmation whether this is really the case would be nice.

BTW, the thanks go to Thiemo Seufer who put all the engery into
creating 2.6 kernels for the O2.  I just took them and combined them
with debian-installer images.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/