Java on Cobalt RAQ2

Hello,

Thank you to all the people working on Debian mipsel. It is nice to have choices.

My Cobalt RAQ2 seems like it would make a good DNS and mail server. The currently installed OS (Cobalt Redhat 4.2) is limited and I'd like to bring it up to date.

Digging through the Debian QA site showed a few outstanding issues with java and java alternatives (kaffe, sable). I also noticed that Tomcat 5 runs on Debian mipsel.

Here is my question:

Am I being to optimistic in believing I can put this box into production with Debian mipsel, Apache, jamm, postfix, dovecot, openldap, and BIND?

Thanks again.

Thomas