Re: apt 0.5.27 hangs on IP28

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 10:59:21PM +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 10:49:21PM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:
>
> > i just got the ip28 up and running and found apt 0.5.27 to hang
> > infinitly on "apt-get update" or basically ALL operations.
>
> I get exactly the same behaviour on ip28. I had similar problems with
> some other applications until I downgraded libc, too.

I tried to debug that a bit and found when run with the libstdc++5-dbg
the bug disappears.

What other applications did trigger this for you ? Have you tried
stracing the apps ? Does it happen in munmap for you ?

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
                        Heisenberg may have been here.