Re: apt 0.5.27 hangs on IP28

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 04:43:18PM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:

> What other applications did trigger this for you ? Have you tried
> stracing the apps ? Does it happen in munmap for you ?

My recollection is that every application hung in exit() unless I
downgraded libc. I'm afraid I don't have the machine running at the
moment to test it. If you're not seeing that behaviour, I guess it was a
kernel bug - this was a month or so ago, so before we had the new
compiler.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org