SGI Indy possible buildd

Hi,
We have an SGI Indy (R4000SC V3.0  FPU V0.0, 96 MB RAM, 500 MB disc
free, MHz unkown, 50 Bogomips) located at the university of munich.
The machine is currently unused, we'd like to set it up as buildd to
help keeping the mips queue down.
Is there need for it, and what do we need to install & do?

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.   //\