Re: Rebuild Kernel for Qube 2 on sarge and LCD Status Display like woody

Martin Michlmayr wrote:

Hi Martin

Also, if you let us know which modules are useful, we can built them
into future versions of the Debian kernel.  I know the Qube has one
PCI slot but I'm not sure what people put in there.  I guess sound
cards make sense, but what else?

I would prefer soundcards , firewire and usb support just as modules. I guess this should be good enough.

You don't need a patch to get the LCD working.  Just use the "putlcd"
program which is included in the colo package.
I'll try that. I hope this prg can display that things that the old prg could.

Regards

Marcus Schwarz