Re: local Mirror for installing Qube2?

Guido Zeiger <guido.zeiger@mailprocessor.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> is there a chance to download a special directory on a Debian
> Mirror-Server to create a local mirror here at home?

apt-cache show debmirror

> On my PC where the DHCP and NFS Server is installed should be a chance
> to set up a HTTP/FTP Server for installing the Qube
> from my local Network.....
>
> The smallest solution for me would be to install the base-system from
> my local Network.

       --exclude-deb-section=regex
           Never download any files whose Debian Section (games, doc, oldlibs,
           science, ...) match the regex.  May be used multiple times.

       --limit-priority=regex
           Limit download to files whose Debian Priority (reguired, extra,
           optional, ...) match the regex.  May be used multiple times.

       --include=regex
           Don't exclude any files whose filenames match the regex. May be
           used multiple times.

You can limit the mirroring to only the needed packages with those
3.

If you don't have a local mirror a squid or transparent proxy realy
helps too.

MfG
        Goswin