Re: How to Install Debian Linux (MIPS) to SGI O2 ?

Thanks Karsten for your reply.....
but I read at http://www.debian.org/ports/mips/  that
the O2 R5000 are "EXPERIMENTAL without framebuffer".
So I think that O2 can be install Debian Linux atleast
untill text base. For me, I don't care whether it is
without framebuffer or not, because I just want to do
cluster with another SGI O2 (and setup some network
server).

If Debian Linux (MIPS) can be install to Indigo2/Indy,
can you help me on how to install its....

Thanks you very much....

 --- Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>
wrote: > On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 08:04:06AM +0100, Aku
Orang