OUT: Government Funding Program

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple...

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://pxaxdaaaw.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=1153

Best Wishes,
Lucas Reese

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://ojobndddk.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

This message sent Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:36:47 -0300 by:
Money Solutions, Inc
P. O. B. 1200B
Oranjestad, Aruba

Hey, Billy, he said. Remember that scene in 'Jaws'? You know, the one where those guys get to comparing their scars?His eyes were gleaming and the bourbon had made him confident: other diners were looking round to see who was making the noise.Which is? I said.That's right. I'm a regular Henry Ford. Minimum wage and no overtime.They passed Sandy coming back with our drinks and a bowl of pretzels. As she leant over to pass Jim his Jack Daniels, her blouse gaped. I could see the edge of a tattoo - some kind of bird - at the top of one breast. He sat silently, watching, then nodded at her as she went over to meet 'n' greet a young couple shaking snow off their coats.I can let you have it back, end of the month, he said.Why not? You just have to want it badly enough.Thanks, I said. You two are the first to know. It's three months today, more or less.And if they don't like it they can quit and set up on their own?Jesus! Don't you ever let up? Cath said. Don't talk to your wife that
  way. If anyone's made a sacrifice round here, it's Marion.He leaned back in his chair and looked at Cath.Jim was in the yard opening the gate. He stood and watched as we threw the bags in the trunk.After we'd put in our order, Cath looked around the restaurant. Where's the ladies' room, Marion?