Re: buildds vs. developer accounts

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 02:45:02PM +0100, Florian Lohoff wrote:

> As for mips this is easy - I do have another machine (reset.rfc822.org)
> which is up and running so we do not need to disturb the mips buildds.

There are two (previously offered but rejected buildds) mips machines at the
Proteom Zentrum Rostock available for DDs as well, as tbm suggested it after
the rejection as buildds.

Several people already have an account there and already built packages.
Just mail me a signed mail with your ssh pub key for auth_keys. The DMUP
(http://www.debian.org/devel/dmup) should be honored of course for these
machines as well (where it applies to the machines itself).

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/