Re: Please respin fluidsynth.

Moi!

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 08:12:57PM +0100, Daniel Kobras wrote:
> fluidsynth_1.0.3-5.1 was built successfully on mipsel several days ago
> and is marked uploaded in wanna-build. I think I even happened to see the
> package on incoming.d.o. However, it didn't make it to the archive. It
> was built during the timeskew problems on remake, so maybe it got pulled
> afterwards? Anyway, could you please re-upload the package or put it
> back to needs-build, whatever is appropriate?

Following up on myself, according to the mipsel build logs, fluidsynth
has been successfully rebuilt by remake on Feb 13th, but has not been
uploaded so far. Same for another couple of packages, mainly in section
misc and sound. Friday, the 13th bug maybe? Can you please have a look
and upload or rebuild? (And put muse as Dep-Wait on fluidsynth
1.0.3-5.1, which is the one I'm trying to get into sarge before the jack
dependency chain strikes again.)

Thanks,

Daniel.