Please trigger build of ginac_1.1.6-1_mips.

Could anybody please have a look at this failed build on Mips
and try to trigger a rebuild?  (Unfortunately, it seems to be stalling
some packages right now.  (Although nothing depends on it.  (Excuse my
laziness, it's too involved to expain here.)))

I wasn't able to find out what's broken with bison and flex from the BTS.
So: Is this news?

I don't seem to be able to do so myself due to somewhat exotic
dependencies.  TIA

  .''`.  Richard B. Kreckel
 : :' :  <kreckel@debian.org>
 `. `'   <kreckel@ginac.de>