Re: Donation?

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 03:04:55PM -0500, Robert A. Oram III wrote:

> How would I go about donating older SGI boxes to people working on a Debian
> port to SGI?  Is there interest in this?

There is surely interest. The easiest way is to post your offer here on
debian-mips (best with a CC to Benjamin 'Mako' Hill, mako@debian.org, as he
is the Debian hardware donations manager).

It would be helpful to know where the machines are located.

Thanks for your offer,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>