fastest MIPS platform for Linux?

Hi,

I'm wondering what is the fastest platform that will run Linux/MIPS.  I'm
currently running on an Indy and it's painfully slow at this point.  I'd
like to upgrade to a Indigo 2 R10K if I could or something similar.  As
far as I can see, nothing like that is supported.  Am I mistaken?  I've
seen some hints that an Origin 200 might be semi working but I'd prefer
to stay with something that doesn't suck power like it is free :)

Thanks in advance,

--lm