Only lack basics from libffi2 to run SableVM JVM on mips/mipsel

Hello!

Spoiler: if there the basic libffi functions were available on
mips/mipsel I could very easily make SableVM Java Virtual Machine
run on these.

Apparently there are some people upstream that work on libffi for
mips/mipsel ex. http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-09/msg01053.html

SableVM only needs two basic functions: ffi_prep_cif and ffi_call,
and NOT the whole libffi, with advanced stuff like closures.

Therefore would it be possible to have libffi for mips/mipsel built as
Debian package?

Cheers,
				Grzegorz B. Prokopski

PS: I'd love to try some preliminary binaries first to make sure they
actually work w/ SableVM, but last time I did so w/ help of one of the
DDs (tausq) on HPPA - we had working SableVM in less than an hour.
--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux      http://www.debian.org