regarding cobalt raq2 and stuff

hi there,
acutally I'm running already several of those boxes on debian, they're
based on the work of http://debian.zetnet.co.uk/pm/
so please Guido Guenther <agx@debian.org> - if you can live with his
2.4.17 kernel development maybe that's a startingpoint for newer
kernels.

if I can be of any assistance, I'll try to help as I can.

best,
Harald Kapper, icq# 36178328         kapper.net, inc.
managing director                    loeblichgasse  6
chief software development           1090 vienna, .at
tel +43 1 3195500-0, fax +43 1 3195502, hk@kapper.net
"Never offend people with style when you can
offend them with substance."     --Sam Brown