Re: Need .config files for Debians kernel-image-2.4.24-mips(el)

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 07:18:02PM +0100, Guido Guenther wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 05:23:39PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > I saw that and am updating it. I was planing of sending you a patch
> > when its done and working. If you feel your time is running short
> Please be _very_ carefull. Just updating to .24 won't help. It's broken
> on almost all subarchs relevant to Debian.
I should add that we have "scripts" for doing the diff and
cross-test-building as well as small patch repository for each kernel
version. This stuff is not public yet, but maybe should be in case we
change this to group maintainership.
 -- Guido