Re: Debian MIPS port

Hi Guido,

I didn't expect anything newer than 3.0, what I mean is that the Debian/MIPS port has not been around for a long time, and I wonder if there seems to be sufficient commitment to/interest in this architecture that it will continue to be supported well into the future?

With regards to my question regarding which MIPS ISA was supported, since the Debian/MIPS port is actually running on the MIPS ISA I R3000A (in a DECstation 5000/240), it appears to be in fine shape for my purpose.

Thanks,
Claus

Guido Guenther wrote:
Hi Claus,