I have a heavy problem on O2(r5k) 180Mhz

I tried to install debian-mips on my SGI O2(r5k).

first of all, i tried boot from cdrom. but it doesn't work. :(

I read some articles on internet. I got SGI O2 can boot only irix cdrom.

so i tried to bootp(). with kernel of
http://www.linux-mips.org/~glaurung/

and i successed to boot with nfs root.

but i had no root image(root is /sgifs on nfs). so i uncompressed
/cdrom/dists/woody/main/disks-mips/current/root.tar.gz to /sgifs

I thought this will work. but it doesn't.

root(nfs) mount successful, but nothing on works.

How can I install debian on my O2? is there anything that i did wrong?