From: "david l goodrich" <dlg@iastate.edu>
To: <debian-mips@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: install from CD on an Indy

i'll give it a go.  my monitor adapter should be here in a few days and
i can test it then.  is there a place i can pull the iso off the web
from instead of email?  the mail servers here are really cranky about
large attachments.
  --waldo

http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/install/r4k-ip22/tftpboot.img