Re: Hi - yet another problem regarding printing....
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Hi - yet another problem regarding printing....
- From: Stefan Deling <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:19:47 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <12jfP-1YWfirstname.lastname@example.org> <12jfP-1YWemail@example.com> <12jfP-1YWfirstname.lastname@example.org> <12jfP-1YWemail@example.com> <12jfP-1YWfirstname.lastname@example.org> <12jfP-1YWemail@example.com> <12jfP-1YWfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Thiemo Seufer wrote:
Stefan Deling wrote:
The diff against linux-mips.org CVS is available from
New version, updated for current CVS but untested.
In particular, the DPRINTK in the interrupt handler looks suspect
I just compiled a new kernel ( version 2.4.23-rc5 ) from linux-mips
cvs tree. I applied your patch and it works just fine for me.
What is the last version of the driver??
Yes. I just did a "rmmod lp && rmmod parport_ip22" and then re-loaded
the drivers. I am able to print the test-page as usual ;-)
Nice to hear :-)
I get some funny characters printed when I do a module unload/load
cycle. Does this also work for you?
Nice. Got a plip cable, too... lying somewhere around here, have to look
for it and get more coffe, too ;-)
Did somebody ever try e.g. an Iomega Zip drive or something like that?
Well, I have no such device besides of a PLIP cable, which I
didn't try yet.