Re: Hi - yet another problem regarding printing....

Stefan Deling wrote:
[snip]
> >The diff against linux-mips.org CVS is available from
> >http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ths/linux-mips/parport-indy/

New version, updated for current CVS but untested.
In particular, the DPRINTK in the interrupt handler looks suspect
to me.

> Hi there!
>
> I just compiled a new kernel ( version 2.4.23-rc5 ) from linux-mips
> cvs tree. I applied your patch and it works just fine for me.

Nice to hear :-)
I get some funny characters printed when I do a module unload/load
cycle. Does this also work for you?

> Did somebody ever try e.g. an Iomega Zip drive or something like that?

Well, I have no such device besides of a PLIP cable, which I
didn't try yet.

Thiemo