Re: Howto install Cobalt Raq2 or Cube?

Hi,
On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 02:47:20PM +0100, Oliver Schwank wrote:
> I am getting a little bit upset with this kind of hardware, and I
> consider to switch to NetBSD The support for this kind of hardware
> looks better there.
It's all about choice, isn't it.

> If the Debian project is not able to support it,
> than I think they should let die the Cobalt support at all.
The Debian Project never claimed to support it. It'd be really nice to
have support for these machines in stock Debian but it needs much more
than upset people to get this done.
Having a working kernel 2.4 kernel in the archive would be a good first
step. Does anyone have at least 2.4.17 (preferably newer) working on a
this hardware, if so, could you send a diff between this version and the
kernel-patch-2.4.17-mips in the archive?
Cheers,
 -- Guido