Re: Please retry mozilla

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 02:42:14PM +0100, Guido Guenther wrote:
> > Mozilla is only missing on mips and m68k right now, and it's a great
> > opportunity (the first one in a long time) to get a new version in
> > testing.
> It built on mips, it failed on mipsel. There's no public mipsel machine
> available so the buildd admin will have to reschedule it.

I've actually got a mipsel machine running woody (the machine that's
supposed to become vaughan.debian.org, and may actually do so sometime
soon).  I've tried getting pbuilder to work so I can try the mozilla
build, but it simply refuses to work.  The version from woody can't
create a sid environment, and the version from sid simply exits, with no
messages or anything.

I'm trying to get this working, because I'd really like to see mozilla
finally hit testing (it hasn't done so since woody was released!).

noah