getting rid of my Indy.

I have an Indy I don't need anymore.  I was hoping to get Debian running and
install it as a ftp server but it's a bit over my head right now.  Instead of
letting it just sitting around I wanted to see if anyone wanted to buy it off
me.  I'm thinking of getting an O2 instead for this project, from what I've read
it seems that they are a little more user friendly (esp. for a novice).  If
anyone here is interested  just send me an email.

Thanks, Jeff