Re: 2.4.22 kernel support for Cobalt MIPS RaQ systems

I believe that this is about the dozenth such message posted to this
list in recent memory.  It would be really nice to have updated
kernels on the web somewhere, as it is a huge pain to build these
kernels by hand.

Thoughts, anyone?

-Nik

Oliver Schwank quoth: