RE: Help on uses different e_flags (0x102) fields than previous modules (0x2)

Hello,
We encountered this problem due to the following reason:

The library was built with mips2 archietecture, while we attempt
to build the kernel with the flag CPU=r4600, without the mips2 flag.
Due to this, the compiler assumes mips3 archietecture for r4600.

It is mandatory to indicate the compiler about archietecture and the
CPU Type, otherwise, he will assume default values. In the absence
of both values, he will assume mips1 archietecture, if CPU type alone
is specified, then he will assume mips3 archietecture. All the object
files should be built with the same archietecture, otherwise, the linker
cann't link them. Even for linker, these data [archietecture and CPU
type] needs to be indicated.

Hope this would be helpful,

Regards,
ARP