Problems building sylpheed-claws

[please, CC-me]

Yo people,

Anyone has a clue on what could have caused the problem listed here?:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=sylpheed-claws&ver=0.9.4claws-3&arch=mips&stamp=1060350018&file=log&as=raw

My debian/rules uses cdbs and it has a post-install after the make install
finishes:

binary-post-install/sylpheed-claws::
        # installing the tools
        install -d \
                debian/sylpheed-claws/usr/share/doc/sylpheed-claws/tools
[...]

This, as you will notice, does not appear in the log. It might be a cdbs
problem, but I have no clue on where to start from to find out what
happened. Could anyone run some debuging on a mips machine?

The package has no problems with any other arch.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>