buildd: octave-forge lags on your architecture
The octave-forge package should be ready for testing. A lot of work was done
to get octave2.1 in shape, and it has indeed migrated to testing. Now I would
like to get the same done for the major package of octave add-on code,
octave-forge. From http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=octave-forge:
Excuse for octave-forge
* Maintainer: Dirk Eddelbuettel
* 24 days old (needed 10 days)
* out of date on m68k: octave-forge (from 2003.06.02-2) (but m68k isn't keeping up, so nevermind)
* out of date on mipsel: octave-forge (from 2001.11.02-6)
* out of date on s390: octave-forge (from 2003.06.02-4)
* Not considered
Please reschedule a build of octave-forge.
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
-- Groucho Marx