Build failure?

Hi,

I just stumbled over this build failure:
<http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=mips&pkg=cln&ver=1.1.5-2>
The last dupload seems to have compiled fine, however, according to:
<http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=cln&ver=1.1.5-1&arch=mips&file=log>.

Now I can't see any reason for this failure.  Can anyone please give it
another try and if it works, well, then it was a snafu...

If it doesn't, what compiler is being used on testing?  Apparently, the
failure was with GCC-3.3.  But I was under the impression that testing was
still at GCC-3.2.3?

If it remains mysterious I could need an account on a mips (big-endian)
machine.

Cheers
    -richy.
--