tftpboot install on SGI Indy

I had opportunity to perform an installation of
the current version of Debian on 3 SGI Indy's
recently.

It took me several attempts to make the tftboot install work.
Notably, if one selects the ext3 optional journaling file
system from the corresponding menu, the system will hang
ala:

	kernel panic VFS: can't mount fs root file system

When I choose the normal ext2 file system all works normally.

--
Quist Consulting		Email: russ@quist.ca
219 Donlea Drive 		Voice: +1.416.696.7600