Re: Cobalt Qube 2 kernel?

> > Can anyone provide me with pointers to a working Cobalt Qube 2 kernel
> > source and binutils combination?
>
> I cannot speak for a Qube2, but the kernel for my RaQ was built using
> the normal Debian native toolchain.

I wish you would have answered my second question of "what kernel",
because the current CVS kernel does not build with the current
unstable Debian native toolchain. The fixes are not trivial; I am
getting moderately good with mips binutils due to some other
projects...

Anyone? I have alternate cross-toolchain sources which I suspect work
fine, and that I will now use, but it would be nice if building a
kernel was easy enough that most people could do it.

-- greg