Re: Serial Console pinout

thanks everyone for the pinout emails! i'm now staring at a login on my new old indigo2 via my nice console cable. however, i have one self-imposed problem. when i was typing in root and user passwords it seems there was junk in front of the passwords because i can not log in with any of my accounts, root or otherwise. so how do i boot into single user mode and fix this?

-- eric seale --

be yourself@thai.com!
Shop all amazing products and get our special offers!