Re: grdesktop doesn't build on mips/mipsel

Thorsten Sauter wrote:

> Hello mips/mipsel-Team,
>
> I have a little problem with grdesktop and mips/mipsel architectures.
> grdesktop build fine on all other architectures, and I have currently no
> change to test it on the arch directly, because I have not mips handy.
>
> The whole compile process works fine, but the linker failed with
> undefined references in the freetype library. ld failed with the
> following error:
> /usr/lib/libfreetype.so.6: undefined reference to `inflate'
> /usr/lib/libfreetype.so.6: undefined reference to `inflateReset'
> /usr/lib/libfreetype.so.6: undefined reference to `inflateInit2_'

libfreetype6_2.1.3-4 seems to be broken (at least for mips). The three
functions named above are normally implemented in the library, but the
uploaded one doesn't include them (readelf -s <library> |grep inflate
shows them as undefined).

You may file a bug against libfreetype6.

HTH,
Thiemo